Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies




Texas weather. My goodness. One day I'm wearing shorts and sweating in December, then the next day I'm freezing in a thick sweater! One thing you should know about me is that I LOVE rainy, dreary, freezing weather. No amount of sunshine could ever make me feel as happy as a chilly rainy day. This November and December have been plagued with sunny warm days, but finally after much wishing and hoping, I got my rainy day!!!!
As a celebration, I decided to make some chocolate chip cookies. Paired with my Tazo Joy tea and my rainy day, these darlings were delish.


Ingredients
1/3 cup earth balance
1 1/4 cup of sugar
1 tbs brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup milk
1 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 bag of ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate chips

Instructions
Preheat over to 350 degrees
cream earth balance and sugar and brown sugar
stir in vanilla and milk
combine flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl then slowly stir in the mixture to the wet mixture. 
Pull small chunks off of the dough and roll it into a ball.
Place balls on a greased cookie sheet
Bake cookies for 8 minutes
After removing cookies from the over allow them to remain on the pan for an additional 5 minutes





Comments

Popular Posts